Thursday, May 31, 2018

Gone But Not Forgotten Historic Graves of Kerry


I am currently in the process of marketing my humble offering on historic graves of County Kerry, published in May of this year. It is essentially the story behind who is buried in the county and their contribution to the heritage of Kerry. It is an eclectic mix and the contribution of Kerry people on a national and international level to politics and literature, among others, is also acknowledged. As my book is self-published, I have to market it myself which is both an exciting and daunting task. It is great to meet book sellers with a passion for books and the invaluable tips they give me are much appreciated. 
Copies will soon be available for sale on line but as I myself prefer to look at a book first, it will be also be available in select shops. 
It is currently available in Charlie Byrnes of Galway, Alan Hanna of Rathmines, Hodges Figgis of Dawson Street, Dublin. I march on the Kingdom of Kerry next week so check this site for availability.



http://www.alanhannas.com/Search.asp?SearchTerm=Ronan%20Gearoid%20O%20domhnaill

It can also be bought from me directly for the reasonable sum of 15 Euro plus 5 euro postage and packaging (anywhere in the world).

No comments:

Post a Comment